Thursday, October 30, 2008

Breast Cancer

This is really bad. Another cancer is visiting my family member:( Yesterday, I received a call from my mom. She told me that my Achik (yes, the chef of my open house) has been diagnosed with breast cancer. Astagfirullah.

She have done the screening and testing before, and that is the result. I don't know her cancer stage but according to my mom, the tumor measures 3-5cm. Based on my readings, maybe it's Phase 2. She's scheduled for a mastectomy on 11th Nov. I also don't know why she's scheduled for mastectomy directly instead of lumpectomy? Maybe that was the doctor's suggestion or Achik doesn't know what kind of surgery she's going to have..... I've printed a few articles that I think she should read......

Emm...why I don't know all these important information?? Because I don't have the guts to visit her:(( :((

3 comments:

cekkeya said...

acik yg kita tgk af6 final kat umah dia eh?suami dia bomba???

Juraimee said...

sorry to hear that sis..
be brave & show your courage....
hopefully might give some strength to acik....
& you too take care... the possibilities is there...just keep yourself aware...
but don't let it shades your happiness.... we're alwayz with you.. smilesssss.....

cas said...

yan>> yup, acik tu lah.

jurai>> thanks, bro. I've managed to visit her a few days ago..huhu and berjaya tidak menangis!:)

 
Template by freebloggerdesigns