Monday, September 22, 2008

7 things about me

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
--> Now I am tagging to Fauzana, Azyan, Ena, Edaleeja, Sen, Botak and Amran.


I've been tagged by dakwanie. Here are my secrets. Enjoy!

1) Cas the Mrs Amran, who used to hate Amran a lot

Yes. It’s correct. I did not like (almost hate) him during my school time. Even worst, I never spoke even one word to him.Hehe..I guess it’s right when people say- the person we hate most will the person we love most one day.

2) Cas the Lecturer? I dont thing so...

Again, one of the things that I didn’t like, become part of my life now. No regret but if things are worked like this for me, I would like to ‘hate’ so much Wentworth Miller, and I ‘don’t-want’ to be a Prime Minister Ketua Menteri Melaka. (err tanak la nanti tak dapat Husna..huhu.)

3) Cas the Hair Cutter

Mungkin ramai tak tahu ni – aku 'PANDAI' gunting rambut orang. My regular customers till now are my grandparents: Abah and Mak. My cousins (when they were kids) were also be my bahan-uji-kaji. In fact, Luqman dah rasa telinga kena gunting dgn aku..muahahhaaa…opps sori Luqman, nanti akak belanja k. (Heh, dia bukan ingat pun, dia kecik lagi). Kat MRSM pun aku kerjakan rambut orang, antara pelanggan setia aku ialah Natasha, Caca, Apore, Anid, junior2 (tak ingat nama dah), dan Wanie (err ada rambut ke dia dulu?) Sekarang, aku dah ada mangsa baru: Husna!

4) The picky Cas

I have to admit this…aku sangat-sangat cerewet sebenarnya but I’m trying to control and to cover it. It’s never been easy but I’m still working on it. This kind of manner will help you in some matters and of course, will break you too. And you will be one of the difficult people in the world to be with.

5) Cas the mountain-a-holic

There are 7 mountains in Semenanjung Malaysia which are above 7000 feet and it is known as the G7. To complete the G7 is one of the goals that all climbers ever wanted. And believe or not, I managed to conquer 5 of the G7 (ntah dapat ke tak abis kan G7). Hehe terer tak hakak?!:) Emm, sebenarnya aku tak sure (dah lupa), aku dah pegi G. Yong Yap ke belum…geng, boleh ingatkan aku?

Tapi banyak tempat juga aku dah pegi, seperti Gunung Ledang, Gunung Stong-Ayam, Gunung Jerai (naik keta:p), Gua Kelam, Tasik Kenyir dan G. Gerah dan kaki Gunung Kinabalu je.

Ohh, when I’m writing this, I do realize I miss the smell of the forest in the morning, miss the view that could only be seen when you are at the top, the dinner ritual - where we ate together in a long row with the ‘plastik sampah’. I miss my green haversack, my red long sock and red arm sock. And definitely I miss my kembara friends..huhu..sob..sob, jom la buat reunion!

6) Cas the shop-a-holic

It’s been an important pattern for ladies in this world. The difference between us is only the level of obsession. I believe (terbukti berkesan), shopping is the best stress therapy. And it works best with a husband who has the same pattern. Rite Sayang?=)

7) 24th September 2008

My 30th birthday!!!

9 comments:

cekkeya said...

hehe...kalau x benci+ske kt abg am...tak la kak ainee jd akk ipo kita...haha dan, takde la husna... ;)

Anonymous said...

dah dlod lom prison break s4.. sara idup blk.. wa ckp sama lu..

p/s: lari dr tagged takpekan.. muahahha.. lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Anonymous said...

menci jadik sayang ekkk hehehe
kak ainee, i pun miss zaman kita dulu², ingat dak masa projek belurah, kak ainee sakit perut, siap boleh sembang² lagi sambil 'hun' hahahaha...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BESDAY BEB!!!!!!

zay said...

Happy 30th bday ainee.....hopefully our friendship will be lasting 4eva...luv u ummi hakimi haikal

cas said...

girls thanks for the wish:D

ck-->setakat hun sambil sembang, apala sangat kan...hahaha..rindula, jom la kita jumpa2..

Anonymous said...

blk kg jgn lupa bwk kueh ry byk sket k... rendang, ketupat, lemang..hehehhe

merubesttau said...

hepi besday di hari raya. lambat ucap sebab x sempat, ditambah pula dengan terlupa.

Anonymous said...

errr... aku ada wish ko kans??
tak hengat lah... ngeee.....

 
Template by freebloggerdesigns