Friday, June 13, 2008

Not Ordinary Team

I am proud to sing this....

We are the champions - my friends
And we'll keep on fighting - till the end

We are the champions
We are the champions
No time for losers
cause we are the champions - of the world

K-Eli and the gang organized a workshop called 'Self-Realization Week' (9-13 June) for CDP staff. There were only 6 communitee members but the programme ran so well. Congrats! As for me, even it was pretty tiring and painful (yup, aku kena telan 2 biji panadol extend), esp for the person who have not exercise for quite a long time - aku le tu, however it was really fun and enjoyable.

The most important thing is - I'm so happy because my team won the first place..unexpected because other teams were SO competitive esp Team Golden Bullets (heh, nama team tak hengatkan;). I would like to thank to my team for their cooperation & spirit: Asma, Rozek, Hafifi, Sun and Nithiya - you guys were simply 'not ordinary' people!

I'm still waiting for the pictures + video of the activities, will upload soon!

~miss my ex-colleagues merangkap bes frens aku : Ai, Fiza & Ina - wishing you were here:(

No comments:

 
Template by freebloggerdesigns