Thursday, March 13, 2008

Husna's First Home Alone

Husna was home alone today...uwaaa..sian anak mama:((

Hehe..tade la alone sangat. I had visit to Microsoft, KLCC and Amran had to go to TMRND. So we did not have choice, but to leave Husna at CikTon's house. Usually, one of us/adik/abahmak will accompany her there. So this was her first time being left, alone...huhu.

The result (according to CikTon): Husna was excellent. Did not cry and meragam. Very easy to feed her and she took nap on her own!! Wah, ini sudah bagus. Boleh tinggal selalu ye, sayang!







My visit at Microsoft was good, I got two free locks from Microsoft. Actually, many free gifts have been given to the students & staff, if we could answer some questions during the talk. Unfortunately, I didnt get the Web Service book:( The talks were conducted by Mr. Ian Su and Mr. Moy Hong Chiang...they were good! The event was finished around 5.15pm. I didnt follow them back to Melaka, I had to take train to Putrajaya which is I'm not familiar with! After Asar pray, I started my journey...

From KLCC, I took the rail (RapidKL) with RM1.60 to KL Central. Then, I bought ticket of KLIA Transit for RM9.50 to stop at Putrajaya. I missed the 6.30pm train, so I had to wait almost 30minutes for the next trip:( Finally, I've safely arrived CikTon's house at 7.30pm...

Moral of the story:
1) Anak ni, kalau parents tiada di tempat kejadian, memang sangat behave!
2) Bertanya tak sesat jalan!
3) Tak mo jadi orang KL...

No comments:

 
Template by freebloggerdesigns