Monday, October 1, 2007

Ohh, not again!

Husna demam lagi. Not only fever, infact she got everything...cough, cold and sore eye too. Merah and berair mata dia. Uwaaa.. sian anak mama. Ubat dia ..mak aii..6 jenis, termasuk ubat mata! Dah la ubat time is like combat time. You should see how strong she was struggling. But now we use a syringe, it is easier than use a spoon.

Last nite, she couldn't sleep because her nose blocking up. She slept on my lap, while sitting and hugging me. Lagi sedih, she is having her first cough...(heh, aku tulis mcm having her first period plak:P), so she will cry once she coughs...plus she doesnt know how to spit the phlegm. Not to mention, her crank. Skejap nak susu, skejap tanak. Skejap nak dukung, skejap nak baring...pening! Kalau ada papa, takpe jugak...he was here on Sunday only-we went to clinic together before went to Bt Pahat. At least, he got the 'chance' to see her sickness.

I wonder how other kids n parents handle this medicine problem. So I googled about this, I found that most of the methods, I've already tried before. And it is not working with my kid:( Anyway, these are few tips I found: play as a game, use syringe , mix with milk (not recommended) and lastly mix with ice-cream.

Cepat la baik ye, sayang. Ya Allah, sembuhkan anak ku..amiin.

No comments:

 
Template by freebloggerdesigns